BankNet is a white-labeled, omni-channel platform for retail and corporate customers. It integrates with banks' back-end systems (core banking, card management, etc...) to provide a secure e-banking experience through web, mobile, IVR, and Kiosk while enriching call center functionalities.
BankNet is a multi-tier solution based on robust Java EE platform that provides optimum security, performance, availability for banks,
without sacrificing the usability and ease of use for the end user and bank operators.
The solution’s software architecture provides consolidated and centralized business rules,
administration, security, and MIS reporting for all its channels. The added values are:
- Consistent customer experience across all channels
- Unified customer profile management
- Streamlined and scalable solution infrastructure.
Once the platform has been integrated with your back-end systems using a middleware component,
e-delivery services are available for quick and easy channel implementation.
This reduces your time-to-market significantly.
Every channel has been thought through to provide a presentation layer with the latest available technology.
However, they all utilize the platform's XML message interface.
Additionally, the services are also published through a web services interface so you can utilize your own front end or integrate with an existing CRM.
BankNet is a platform-independent solution that can serve your needs as they grow simply by up-scaling the underlying hardware infrastructure.
Features for the bank customer:
- Accounts list with details and transactions history
- Credit/Debit/Prepaid cards with details and transactions history
- Loan Payoff Inquiry
- Certificates, deposits and loans summary and details
- View/Update customer's own profiles
- Nickname my accounts/cards
- Bills Payment
- Loans Payment
- Internal and external transfer between accounts / cards
- Credit Card Settlement
- Apply for a loan/credit card
- Dispute Card Transaction
- Report for stolen/lost card
- Offline Requests
- SMS & E-Mail Alerts
- Platform independent
- Scalable and performant
- Secured by Two-factor Authentication
- Fast time-to-market for adding channels and services
- Shared infrastructure services for security, administration, integration, and reporting
- 360 view to all services, customers and their interactions through a robust reporting capabilities
- Single sign-on across all channels
- A proven solution with local references and implementations since 2003
- Local support from Intercom Enterprises with 25 years experience in the banking sector
However BankNet is a platform independent, we - as an IBM premier partner - are using IBM products and technologies
extensively through our solution, down from the hardware level and up to the middle-ware and application layer.
Hardware: IBM System X (Intel Core i / XEON) / IBM POWER 6, 7, 8
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows Server 2008, 2012 and 2016 / IBM AIX 6,7
- ORACLE Java SE 8.0 and EE 7.0
- IBM DB2 for Linux, Unix and Windows
- IBM MQ for Windows / AIX
- IBM Integration Bus for Windows / AIX
- IBM WebSphere Application Server
- IBM Security Directory Server / IBM Security Directory Suite
- IBM Security Access Manager
- Eclipse / IBM Rational Application Developer for WebSphere Software (For development)